Fertility & Conception
This course will provide a deep understanding of the vast range of issues connected with female fertility and practical massage techniques and innovative approaches to improve fertility and the ability to conceive.
Short lectures will also supplement each of the techniques and include the common physical and emotional problems which can prevent natural conception.
The main topics will include the female fertility cycle, infertility, IVF (in-vitro fertilization), common causes for infertility such as pelvic tilts, sacrum and coccyx misalignment, twists and malpositioning of the female reproductive organs, caused through traumas, physical injury and previous operations.
We will also approach some of the mental and emotional stresses which can create hormonal changes and even fascial and structural changes to impede fertility and conception.
Students will learn the following:
- Muscular Skeletal re-alignment sequence for the whole body (part 1)
- Dynamic Thai Yoga massage to release key muscles involved with pelvic tilting
- Advanced Sen Line work and Massage for Sacrum & Coccyx adjustments
- Abdominal massage and Visceral Integration, including the Womb, Ovaries, Kidneys and Liver
- Fascial manipulation and Therapy for key areas of the body, dealing with trauma, stress and anxiety as common causes of infertility
- Mexican, Thai and Slavonic techniques for Fertility, including usage of Herbal compresses, Cupping and Moxa as complimentary tools for massage.
- Cranial therapy, Spine and Sacrum Integration
- Hatha Yoga - Specialist breathing techniques and exercises to increase fertility
5 days / 30 CE hours
- 23 to 27 October 2017