Structural and Visceral Integration - Recovery Post Pregnancy
with Cosmo and Anna
This course is aimed to give practitioners a deeper understanding of the postpartum period and provide effective practical methods of treating mothers after giving birth.
It will include Thai Yoga Massage, Fascial manipulation, Cranial Therapy, Abdominal Massage and Traditional Postpartum approaches from Thai, Mexican and Slavonic traditions.
Each day will begin with morning yoga for postnatal recovery and followed by short lecture discussions on themes for that day.
Students will learn:
- Muscular Skeletal realignment sequence (part 2)
- Fascial Massage for trigger points and joints
- Abdominal Oil massage and wrapping the Belly
- Scar Tissue release for minimising the effects of Caesarean section
- Shock and Trauma - Listening, Assessing and Treating
- Cranial Therapy - subtle adjustments
- The Principles of Postpartum Rehabilitation
- Enjoy lecture and Discussion of the vital physiological and psychological aspects of postpartum period, including Breastfeeding, Hormonal changes, Post Natal Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Exhaustion and Migraines.
- Hatha Yoga - Asana, Pranayama and Bandha for well-being and rehabilitation of the Abdomen and Pelvic floor muscles
Students will receive a detailed Brochure for this course
5 days / 30 CE hours
- 30 October to 3 November 2017