Anatomy and Thai Massage (AnaThai)
FUNCTIONAL ANATOMY & BIOMECANICS FOR CLINICAL THAI YOGA MASSAGE with Thierry
Feb. 2024: 2 consecutive 5-day courses
which are the fundamental steps for all students,
beginners to advanced practitioners willing to increase their knowledge, tools
and palpation for a clinical practice.
Beyond the beauty of thai massage rooted in mindfulness and metta, we learn and deepen the process of a silence dialogue.
How to answer to the true needs of the ‘receiver’ and how to enter the complexity of life in a human body?
It is essential for clarity in the clinical practice to Fine-Tune qualities of sensing and palpation with a mind structure that supports, guides and informs.
AnaThai, lower body:
12 to 16 February 2024, Baht 11,500.- (approx. EUR 317.-, US$ 343.-)
AnaThai, upper body:
19 to 23 February 2024, Baht 11,500.- (approx EUR 317.- , US$ 343.-)
These 2 courses are specifically planned to clarify the organization of a session while bridging Thai Yoga Massage with western osteopathic approaches.
AnaThai, lower body, upper body
1. The structure of a session
· Preparation and warming up
· Finding, possible tension, density
2. Observing the body, the misalignments, and imbalances.
3. The functional anatomy and biomechanics of the main joints.
4. From the feet to the head in theory and practice
· Clarify the layers and levels of depth in palpation
· Precision and details in some of the classical stretches, pressures, blood stop…
· Mobility techniques improving Range of Motion
· Reciprocal tension & harmonic rhythmic techniques
Pre-requisite: At least 60 hours of Thai massage training
Each course :
5 days / 30 CE Hours, Baht 11,500.- (approx. EUR 317.-, US$ 343.-)
Two 5 days courses:
AnaThai, Clinical Thai Yoga Massage of the lower body: 12 to 16 Feb. 2024
AnaThai, Clinical Thai yoga massage of the upper body: 19 to 23 Feb. 2024