Structural Energy Lines - Level 1 and 2
Learn the Ancient Khmer Energy Lines, first taught in Chiang Mai by Ajahn Poo
When Structural Energy is flowing or open in the body, it is the feeling of electricity and water flowing through the muscles, connective tissue, joints and nerves in various areas of the body. It is similar to the flow of water and sometimes feels like the sharpness and intensity of electricity (especially when pressing on an area that is blocked).
Structural Energy Blockages are the first thing I feel that needs to flow better in most people. Blockages are experienced as physical immobility, pain, weakness, numbness or other dysfunction in any area of the body. This energy network represents freedom in the physical body when they are unblocked, as energy may move more freely throughout the body and benefit the TCM energy meridians as well.
Structural Energy Lines - Level 1
This workshop introduces the “foundational approach” for the body mechanics and techniques required for this type of bodywork along with the general map of the network of the Structural Energy Lines all over the body.
The workshop focuses on:
- Learning the locations and anatomical landmarks of the structural energy lines, from the tips of fingers and toes to the top of the head.
- Learning techniques for moving and connecting structural energy in the body, rather than just touching the energy, for a more therapeutic approach and for helping people with pain and/or movement limitations.
- Using proper thumbing and body mechanics for working safely and accurately throughout the entire body.
Click on a picture below to see extracts from the manual.
Prerequisites: Desire to learn and practice.
5 days / 30 CE hours, Baht 11,500.-
- 2 to 6 December 2019
- 22 to 26 June 2020
- 21 to 25 September 2020
- 21 to 25 December 2020
Structural Energy Lines - Level 2
Learn where the energy lines are blocked and how to accurately correct their position. For bodyworkers who want to be able to give authentic therapeutic massage to anyone with physical pains or movement limitations in their body.
This workshop focuses on:
- Correcting and moving energy throughout the entire body.
- Helping change the recipients’ body in terms of removing pain, increasing energy flow and correcting mobility dysfunctions with lasting results.
- Specific body mechanics and techniques training.
This workshop will progress at a fast pace, ...
... assuming the student is at least 60% familiar with the material in Structural Energy Lines level 1.
Prerequisites: Completion of Structural Energy Lines - Level 1.
5 days / 30 CE hours, Baht 12,500.-
- 16 to 20 December 2019
- 29 June to 3 July 2020
- 28 September to 2 October 2020
- 28 December 2020 to 1 January 2021